PINE VIEW RESORT
BANQUET HALL RENTAL CONTRACT
THIS CONTRACT is between PINE VIEW RESORT, hereinafter called the “RESORT”
And ________________________________________, hereinafter called the “HOST”.
The Resort agrees to lease to the Host, and the Host agrees to rent from Resort, the
PINE VIEW BANQUET HALL located at 1969 N. West Shafer Drive, Monticello, IN
Day of week Month Day Year
Beginning at ________________A.M./P.M and ending at _______________A.M/P.M.
All events must conclude by midnight.
For the sum of _______________________________________dollars ($____________)
plus 7% sales tax =___________________
Host deposits the sum of _______________________________dollars($__________) Pd. by:____________________and a credit card number as security to be retained by Resort. Upon performance of all obligations required by the Resort, the deposit shall be returned to the Host within 72 hours after contracted Event.
Credit card # _____________________________________exp. date___________
Credit card holder____________________________________________________
Host agrees that the rent is payable in full 90 days in advance of Event.
Host grants Resort permission to charge rent due on provided credit card if balance is not paid by date due.
IT IS FURTHER AGREED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Host is renting the Hall for the purpose of ______________________________.
2. CANCELLATIONS: Host will incur a cancellation fee of $200.00 if Host cancels this Contract, for any reason, at least 90 days prior to Event. If Host cancels less than 90 days prior to Event the entire amount of rent is non-refundable.
3. CATERING: A caterer that holds a White County catering license must provide any food served in the Hall. A copy of the license must be submitted to Resort at least 30 days prior to the Event. Non compliance of this policy will result in termination of this Contract without refund of money to the Host.
4. EARLY DECORATING: Is not allowed unless you rent the hall for the day prior to your event at a discounted rate of: *8 a.m. to midnight $200 (plus tax $214). After 4 p.m. $100 (plus tax $107) (Note, Saturday’s or holiday’s cannot be reserved for early decorating at the discount price until one week prior to your event.)
5. ALCOHOL: Any alcohol consumed in the Hall must be purchased from the Resort and dispensed by a Resort licensed bartender. Bartenders reserve the right to refuse alcohol to anyone. Underage drinking will not be tolerated under any circumstances! Any violation of this policy will mean immediate eviction from the Hall and the bar will be closed with no money being refunded to the Host.
6. DAMAGE: Host agrees to keep Hall in good condition and shall not permit any unusual wear, damage, breakage or theft to occur. Host shall pay Resort for any loss or liability incurred to the Hall during Event. If there is liability in excess of the cash security deposit made by the Host, then Host authorizes Resort to charge the amount of the excess cost to the credit card left with the Resort as additional security.
7. CLEAN UP: At the conclusion of the Event, Host agrees to bag refuse and debris generated from Event, and place in containers provided by Resort. Host agrees to provide routine cleaning of Hall and kitchen area, which includes mopping of kitchen floor. In the event that Host neglects to perform above duties, Resort shall do so and deduct from the security deposit a reasonable amount for such service.
8. Should the Hall be un-usable for any reason, including fire or natural disaster, this Contract shall be terminated and Resort shall refund the security deposit and any rent paid to the Host.
9. Host agrees that Pine View Resort is not responsible for damage or loss of any item left in the hall prior to and/or following the Event.
10. Host agrees to indemnify and hold Pine View Resort and its officers, owners and employees harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, and liabilities to which the Resort may become subject because of this agreement.