PINE VIEW RESORT PET POLICY
We understand that pets are an extension of your family and we gladly welcome guests traveling with small, well-behaved pets.
- Small pets, under 30 pounds, will be allowed to stay in the "LODGE" (motel) only. Limit of two pets per room.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $10 per night (per pet) plus 12% tax will be charged.
- At no time can a pet be left alone in a room unless crated.
- Housekeeping services requires the pet to be removed from the room or to be crated.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times when outside the room and owner is responsible for cleaning up after their dog on hotel property.
- Pets are not permitted at the pool or inside main Resort building.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed so other guests are not disturbed. Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, you will be asked to make alternate arrangements for your pet.
- Pet owners will be fully responsible for all injuries to a hotel employee or other hotel guest resulting from their pet.
- Pet owners will be fully responsible for the repair or replacement of any items stained or damaged by their pet. If extensive cleaning is necessary beyond our normal deep cleaning process, the guest will be charged additional fees. Pine View Resort reserves the right to charge the guest's account for the cost of such damages.
- Note: SERVICE DOGS accompanying persons with disabilities are always welcomed at no extra charge & with no weigh limit; however, all other guidelines apply.